The reflections and introspections of Tim Nardoni: Father, Husband, and Lover.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Blogless No More

I've finally decided to enter the twenty-first century and get myself a blog. I came to this decision after I went to a party with some old college friends and it turned out to not be a party at all, but an intervention. For me. To make me face the fact that I was blogless and pathetic.

My friends care more about me than I ever dreamed. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. So over the next couple of years I hope to share with you, the world, some of my thoughts, feelings, stories, and ideas. This is my free gift to you; I expect nothing in return.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

So you saw through our thinly veiled "party", eh?
Glad to finally have you in the blogosphere!

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Randy said...

Cool blog, Tim. All I have to say is that if I read anything about my past indescretions, I will hunt you down and kill you where you stand. Leave the past in the past.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous chad said...

NO...FREAKING...WAY!

Tim, this is awesome. Welcome.

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Brian said...

Some intervention...I wasn't even invited.

Harrumph.

bks

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous sir john said...

you are a complete and utter loser...

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home