The reflections and introspections of Tim Nardoni: Father, Husband, and Lover.

Monday, June 27, 2005

What I've been up to...

I did grass for the first time in my life this year! I used to pass on grass, all the time, like this one time, my Dad was doing grass back when I was a kid and he asked me to come try it, but it didn’t look like it would be very fun. Boy, was I wrong! I like doing grass! It’s a nice distraction, ya know?

My wife was so pleased that I finally got around to it. She’d been bothering me about it for months.

If you’d like me to teach you how to do grass, just let me know! I would imagine that a bunch of people doing grass together would be a lot more fun than me doing it all by myself!

2 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

I'm proud of you, Tim. No one likes an overgrown lawn. That reminds me...do you think you could mow *my* lawn this week?

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Lucas said...

Just remember Tim... Puff, puff, PASS. Don't be tight.

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home