The reflections and introspections of Tim Nardoni: Father, Husband, and Lover.

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Reunion?

So I woke up today with my pillow all wet. It wasn't from slobbering in my sleep. I have been crying myself to sleep lately.

It all started on the forth of July weekend. My sister came home sporting a new haircut and a new boyfriend. We were totally surprised. Apparently, everyone knew she was coming home except her family. I guess I should have figured something was up when all of her friends were there eating all my hotdogs. Well, not all of her friends were there. I looked everywhere. I started to get a little flustered and before I knew it I was curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb. That jerk didn't come.

I had really been looking forward to seeing "The Favorite." But he wasn't there. I was so excited to tell him about my new invention that turns the lint in your belly button into a usable fuel source to power lava lamps. No doubt he had some new products to feature as well. I was very VERY disappointed. So I went home and watched Fatal Attraction 12 times and ate cookie dough.

I miss the favorite. I can only wonder if he is thinking of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindy said...

Wow. I could sense that you were distant and the pain in your eyes was evident, but I did not realize how deeply The Favorite's absense resonated in your soul. I should have protected you. Will you forgive me?

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home